Cerita dewasa lucu - We may have heard the saying, Cerita Dewasa "Elephants in sight unseen, but ants across the ocean is evident." This proverb is actually very familiar with healthy habits.
Perhaps without realizing it, we say what other people do not eat healthy. But it was a place to store our food, there are many foods that are high trans fat, unsaturated fat, high sugar, high even salt. Let's try to check if there are six food in our refrigerator?
1. White and creamy mayonnaise, mayonnaise is a flavor enhancer that lightning can increase calories and fat in our body.
Although actually, we is fine to enjoy mayonnaise, for measuring one or two teaspoons daily. The problem is, mayonnaise enthusiast feel something is missing when using it in limited quantities. As a result we always add mayonnaise so without realizing it has reached the ¼ measuring cup with 360 calories and 40 grams of fat.
The solution, especially for lovers of mayonnaise, choose low-calorie but still can enjoy the mayonnaise. The mayonnaise should be avoided is the mustard, BBQ sauce, chili salsa or taco sauce. But still remember, to enjoy dalah fair amount, ie two teaspoons.
2. Soda or sweet drinks. Sugary drinks and soda is everywhere. Not only in a small restaurant but also small shops, to supermarkets. Actually this type of drink called a beverage that is not nutritious but have a very high calorie.
And a study to prove, we have chosen to add sweet drinks or soda instead of reducing fatty foods. Even most of us just enjoy this beverage with fatty foods. So this is where the source of extra calories come from.
Replace sugary drinks and soda with water. Because liquid water is most suitable for your body to stay hydrated. But if we want to try a variety of green tea or black tea. This not only makes us hydrated but also supply antiokisidan into the body.
3. Processed meat. Processed meat is meat that is made by the process of curing or salting. Examples of ham or bologna are processed meats that are rich in sodium and fat.
American Institute for Cancer Research and even suspicious of additional chemicals used in meat processing, the potential to trigger the appearance of cancer cells in the body.
So rather than risk giving it to the body, better replace them with fresh fish that we keep in the refrigerator. Or fresh chicken can also be an option. Because both contain protein, vitamins, and minerals that the body needs.
4. Hot dogs and sausages Actually both are included in processed meat and would always be in our fridge. Because we always want what's practical for dinner or breakfast.
Why do hot dogs and sausages to be unhealthy foods in the refrigerator? Both these foods are high in sodium (520-680 milligrams per 200 gram serving) and fat (23 grams total fat and 7 grams of saturated fat per serving). "This is an excessive measure for our bodies," says Elaine Magee, MPH, RD, nutrition expert who has written over 25 books on nutrition.
Try to replace it with chicken, fish, or shrimp as raw material to be cooked in a short time. Moreover, if adding it to cut portabella mushroom, eggplant, or red pepper. Our food will always be tempting and is certainly healthy.
5. Dairy products Dairy products do contain protein, calcium, vitamin B-12, and riboflavin are very useful for the body. But we must give additional attention to the content of fat and cholesterol in it. For example, if a day we eat 1600 grams of processed milk in a day, calories that enter the body is 1904, 105 grams fat, 59.5 grams saturated fat, and 315 milligrams of cholesterol. This dose should we enjoy the week, not daily.
What we need instead is, choose dairy products are low in fat. And almost all the milk, cheese, yogurt, or cream cheese, giving us low-fat choices.
6. Frencs Frozen French Fries fries, according to Magee, is food that is so hard away from us. Not only people in America but virtually the entire world has been 'addicted' French fries or French fries.
Population of Indonesia for example, which used to be not familiar with this crunchy food, now can not be far away though. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and even any, will always be the right time to enjoy french fries.
As a result many supermarkets provide frozen French fries. Starting in the form of slick packaging, to the kilogram with a very competitive price. By way of cooking an easy, no wonder if the food has always been the target for stocked in the refrigerator.
Whereas in small servings, about 300 grams, containing 8-11 grams of fat, 3 grams saturated fat, and 390-540 milligrams of sodium. "It remains to be added to the calories in 190 calories into the body every time we eat 300 grams of french fries," says Magee said, mentioning, most of us just feel do not know when to quit when faced with fries.
If we want to get the same enjoyment from potatoes, change the cooking technique. Replace the fries with potatoes boiled or baked. This will give us the same nutrients, Cerita Lucu only without the fat, saturated fat, and sodium.
Actually if we're honest, the control of food choices that can go into the fridge is in our hands. So do not bother looking at unhealthy foods on plates of others, if in our own house still keeps a variety of unhealthy foods and fast food. The time change and it should start from our ability to control the contents of the Cerita Lucu Dewasa fridge.